In the case that you can not remember your password, you can easily reset it by following the steps below.
1. On the “Sign-in” page, press the “Reset Password” text as denoted by the green arrow.
2. Enter the email that your account is associated with, then push the “RESET” button.
3. Check your email for the 6 digit code that you should have received. Type the code into the provided field and push “SUBMIT.”
4. Create a new password, and re-type the same password for confirmation that it is correct. Remember, your password must be at least 8 characters long, with at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, and 1 numerical character. After you have entered your new password twice, hit the “DONE” button.
5. If your new password was accepted, then you will be shown a “Success!” pop-up, and will then be allowed to log into the app with your email and updated password.