How to use Fluzpay:
- Sign-in or sign-up, select ‘Settings’ at the bottom of the left column.
- In the pop-up, select ‘Account’, then choose ‘Manage Subscription.’
- Select ‘Voucher’, enter your Fluzpay code, then select ‘Validate.’
- Your Fluzpay balance will be automatically applied to your account wallet.
- Note: To use your account wallet, a credit card or PayPal is needed to cover the remaining cost of your subscription. Only redeemable for monthly subscription services.
How to check your balance:
- Sign-in to your TIDAL account.
- Select ‘Menu’ at the top of the right, select ‘Subscription.’
- Your Fluzpay balance will be shown.
Abridged terms and conditions:
- Fluzpay code cannot be redeemed for any other use including, but not limited to, presale concert tickets or album purchases from the TIDAL store.
- Fluzpay code can only be redeemed for subscriptions to the TIDAL in the United States in US dollars.
- Once a Fluzpay code is redeemed it is void, and it may not be used again, transferred or assigned to another person or another TIDAL account.
For additional support:
- For additional information, click here.