Taco Bell gift cards bought from Fluz are digital gift cards. Please redeem your Taco Bell gift cards through the Taco Bell app which you can download from the AppStore or Google Play Store.
Taco bell is not able to accept gift cards in-store. If you want to purchase in store, order through the Taco bell app first then, during checkout, choose the "pick up" option.
Here's how to use the gift card:
- Using the Taco bell app, choose your order
- During checkout, choose "pick up" or "drive thru"
- Under Payment method, press "add" beside Taco Bell Card
- Copy the code from the Fluz app and paste it to the Taco bell app. Do the same for the pin.
- You will see the value available on your gift card. Proceed with your order.
Note: If the error says "gift card invalid", check your gift card balance here https://www.tacobell.com/gift-cards . If the gift card balance is intact, then the gift card works. Please try to make your purchase again after 10-15 minutes.
If you checked out while signed in to your account, the whole gift cad balance is loaded onto your Taco bell account. Next time you purchase, as long as you are signed in to your account, your gift card balance is automatically available.
If you checked out as a guest, the gift card balance will be deducted from your gift card but your whole gift card balance will not be linked to your account. Next time you make a purchase, you need to input the gift card code & pin again.